Our vehicles serve many purposes- they provide transportation to work, to school, medical visits, social events, and countless other destinations. Whether your visit to us is as a result of an accident or simply because you want your vehicle to look its best, we understand how important it is to do the right job at the right price within a reasonable amount of time. As collision repair experts, we repair all vehicles, foreign or domestic, fleets, service vehicles, and Government Service Accounts. We are also specialists in classic vehicle restoration. We enjoy what we do and welcome your business. Our goal is to provide every customer with extraordinary service and quality craftsmanship. Visit us today and meet our friendly staff of qualified professionals. Ask what we can do for you!
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Closed Saturdays and Sundays through Labor Day.
Know what to do in the event of an accident
- STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
- ASSIST injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after 5 minutes.
- SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses of other drivers, witnesses, injured persons.
- SECURE make, model, license numbers of all vehicles involved.
- MAKE rough drawing of scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- DON'T hastily accept claim settlement at scene of accident.
- REMAIN calm, courteous, and consistent in your version of accident.
- NOTIFY Boston Road Collision at 718-324-0326 as soon as possible. We will be happy to assist you in having your vehicle towed, accessing a rental vehicle, and communicating with your insurance company.
- LEAVE...the rest to us!